7.11.2011

First Impressions.

This being my first post, I implore you to not make snap judgments.  You know nothing about me, but you should know that it has taken me twenty years of life to accept myself.  I now accept the decisions I make, whether they be brilliant or foolish.  I also accept the way I look, they way I speak, and the way I clear my throat during awkward moments. I give off a snarky, sarcastic vibe, but I'm am generally a friendly lass.  I am an internal curmudgeon-always the battle between optimism and pessimism wages within me.

In summation, I'm kind of a mess, but i've accepted it.  However, the purpose of this blog is not to show everyone my kookiness, it is to deconstruct my seemingly simple life and add some complexity.  Join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment