7.11.2011

Movin' on up.

I am experiencing perpetual angst and frustration.  The emotions that go along with moving are not enjoyable by any means.  I am moving a couple of minutes away from my current apartment.  My new place is large and right next to campus, but it is a bit pricey.  However, since it is the heart of the "fan" district in Richmond I will be close to several great coffee houses/markets.  I cannot wait to move there, but perhaps I can give you a glimpse into my current distress:


My closet is vomiting vast amounts of clothing and accessories.  So much so, that I have lost track of the boxes, which I need in order to pack.  The next few days are not going to be pretty.  

On a less aggravating note: I did see the movie "Midnight in Paris" tonight.  It was oh-so-charming with that zesty hint of classic Woody Allen neurosis.  It was a bit heavy handed at times, especially when it came to explaining the dangers of nostalgia (with which I completely agree), but the tender way Allen frames a lovely city like Paris-it's worth the price of admission.  


No comments:

Post a Comment